Honda Rebel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
261 - 280 of 414 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 CMX 250C, 82 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
1,469 Posts
No. It is at most 3/4" diameter. Look at the ends.

·
Premium Member
85 CMX 250C, 82 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
1,469 Posts
Close enough. It's for the demark box that almost all phone companies use. It has 3/8" on one side 7/16" on the other. Plus the sides are turned down so it will fit in very tight access holes that a regular nut driver can't. Simple tool that most have never seen.
You're up!

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
I think that I got this one at the Habitat for Humanity Restore.
Same place that I find lots of my specialty tools (got my tinners hammers there too!).

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
It looks like a cable holder for either the throttle cable or cruise control.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Rear brake arm/yoke at the rear wheel?

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
These are simple
Hand tool Scissors Office instrument Tool Wood

Growing up with 4 accomplished sisters, & 4 hardworking brothers, all of us learned how to do many things, including how to sew. That should help in deciphering the use of these.

·
Super Moderator
1987 CMX250C AC
2,560 Posts
As one who sewed my own nehru jacket while in Jr High I recognize them as Pinking Shears..
Never did get the collar quit right on that nehru jacket..

• Haha
Reactions: Emil

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
You win! With the correct name too!

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
When ww ent to Budapest on our first trip we were told that lot of older people spoke German, more so in prior to the 80s. That makes sense since the Kingdom of Hungary was a part of Austro-Hungarian Empire ruled by Hapsburgs.
My grandparents came to the USA from Hungary via Germany. My grandpa was a German citizen living in Hungary and met my grandma there, they left Hungary when the Russians over ran it during WWII. The reason my grandpa moved to Hungary was due to WWI. They told me the population of Hungary was depleted from war and Hungary needed people to get its economy back. My grandpa was given FREE land! He had a small farm there. Easy come easy go via the fortunes of war.

I keep forgetting to take pictures of the odd tools in my toolbox at work...

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
I know that it isn't my turn,, but I kind of abhor a vacuum. This one is just old. But, it is a conversation piece.
Automotive tire Coin Gas Automotive wheel system Asphalt

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
Winner chalk line.

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
Carpart48, 1st post. Welcome to the forum. What's up?

261 - 280 of 414 Posts