Honda Rebel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 721 Posts

·
Administrator
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a game where you guess or tell what an item is - if you're correct you get to post the next item.

Let's start with something easy. It might not be so easy for some of the younger members. Don't play if you're not going to post the next item.

So, what is it?

Helmet Sleeve Auto part Natural material Personal protective equipment

·
Premium Member
85 CMX 250C, 82 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
1,609 Posts
Oil can pierce & pour.
Does it have to be motorcycle-related?

·
Premium Member
85 CMX 250C, 82 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
1,609 Posts
How about this?
Wood Font Rectangle Flooring Tool

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
It's not vehicle related. If it should be related to motorcycle repair, I have a good one.

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Wood Floor Material property Door Font

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Fence post puller is correct.
Ding ding ding! Right

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Is that for a toekick? Only thing that kind of makes sense.
Never saw a saw like that before.

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
How about this old school tool.
Brown Wood Sleeve Font Gas

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Right! Valve lapper. Your turn to post, What've you got? Strange tools?

·
Registered
445 Posts
My Dad had one of these hanging in the garage when I was a kid but I never saw him use it for anything and I didn't know what it was until just a few years ago.

Metal Pipe Wood Electric blue Titanium

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Looks like a nail puller

1 - 20 of 721 Posts