Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner

Warning

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  amit0045 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
im not really worried about being hacked on here. nothing of any significant value listed on here and if someone posts on my ungiven behave oh well. if i start spewin out some crazy bat s*&t post and comments its not me guys xD but thanks for your courtesy Koolaid^^

#3 ·
You would be surprised at what percentage of internet users use the same password across accounts (or maybe not surprised). One of the first things that would be checked is your password here against the email address used to sign up for this forum. Once in your email, they have access to everything, not just this site.

#4 ·
im sure there is quite a lot of database sharing. hackers would have a hard time though lol i have separate emails. one for stuff like forums and facebook type stuff and the other is for business and finances. any super important account i have also have complicated randomized character passwords that are as extensive as the particular accounts will allow. the email i used for here isnt that important lol it has more spam than anything. they would have to hack into one of my business related accounts to even attempt getting into my email for more account info. if anyone is using one email for, lets say for example their bank account and their facebook.. i would highly recommend separating them

#7 ·
Great. But that may not apply to the other 22k+ members of this forum. Sure, there was an announcement that there would a mandatory password reset with new rules for that password, but no explanation as to why or what had happened. Most of the passwords in the VerticalScope database were kept with MD5 encryption, AT BEST. Just a simple PSA.

#9 ·
Mobile Service Centres In CKC Garden Bangalore

For your mobile repair and maintenance needs, we understand how hard it is to find a trusted service center. This is why we have prepared for you a list of Bangalore Mobile Service Centers to make it easier for you to do this job. With our trusted and experienced experts always ready to assist you with all your mobile repair/service needs, you do not need to think twice before lending your phone to our CKC Garden Bangalore service centers for a fast and lasting fix. It often gets frustrating to find the store in person after searching for it online, here we have provided you with all the required contact details such as store address, contact number, timings, Google Maps connection, it’s Google Rating, and much more so that you do not waste your time or your patience looking for genuine mobile service centers when we can provide you with all that information in a moment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.