Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The best way to solve all these problems is to just ride by yourself, old numero uno. But no man is an island, and group rides are their own special kind of fun. At MO, we definitely do our fair share of group rides. Here’s what we’ve learned about the things most likely to go wrong, and what you can do to ward them off ahead of time.
Read more about the Top 10 Things That Go Wrong On Group Rides at Motorcycle.com.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Why can't you just write an article instead of a 10 part click bait ad fiasco that takes 30 minutes just to load all the ads? That is unless they crap out, freeze up, and lock the page, after which you have to start over and reload everything.

Is this really what you want your readers to go through? Do you not care at all about your readers? Is it only about how much ad revenue you can generate?

Whatever the reason, it SUCKS.

Reactions: Rebel Woman

·
Super Moderator
29,308 Posts
Why can't you just write an article instead of a 10 part click bait ad fiasco that takes 30 minutes just to load all the ads? That is unless they crap out, freeze up, and lock the page, after which you have to start over and reload everything.

Is this really what you want your readers to go through? Do you not care at all about your readers? Is it only about how much ad revenue you can generate?

Whatever the reason, it SUCKS.
Bingo! :nonono:

·
Premium Member
11,903 Posts
I stopped clicking those articles long ago for that very reason. One paragraph per page and all the time to load the ads just takes everything away from the article, whether it was worth reading or not.

I'd hate to try it with a dial-up connection, that would just be cruel and unusual punishment.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Sadly I have to agree, only 1 of the 10 short paragraphs (one per page) was anywhere close to Group Specific (rest are really for just any ride solo or otherwise) and the plethora of "See this Also..." takes way to much bandwith for so little real content, good thing I don't read them on my phone, I'd likely blow my data allowance...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts