Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Perhaps the motorcycle manufacturers are to blame. They’ve made their products so reliable that we take them for granted. We almost feel that if we just keep our bike’s tank full and spoon new rubber on the rims when necessary, we’ve got our machinery handled. Well, that’s not quite true, and consequently, many riders tend to overlook basic maintenance for extended periods. While lots of riders have the off-season in which they have the time away from riding to take care of annual upkeep, many little things need to be done on a regular basis throughout the riding season.
Read more about the Top 10 Overlooked Maintenance Items at Motorcycle.com.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
@Motorcycle.com y'all did it again, page 1 click page 2 click, page 3 click ..... more ads than content, after #3 I found it not worth finishing...

·
Super Moderator
3,653 Posts
Top ten worst webpage designs:

1. Yahoo.com clickbait headlines
2. Motorcycle.com clickbait Items of Interest
3. ...

·
Premium Member
11,903 Posts
We knew it wouldn't last. I almost fell for it after the tire changing article, I'm so glad I checked the comments here first.

·
Super Moderator
29,308 Posts
I've learned not to bother opening these things. Makes me wonder wonder if Administration is listening...........

And Guba is still right!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Top ten worst webpage designs:

1. Yahoo.com clickbait headlines
2. Motorcycle.com clickbait Items of Interest
3. ...
Every 4th post on Facebook that will inevitably say "YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT THIS >>>>" links to the same worst page EVER!

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Ads must be more important than readers. I don't see how that works, but I only read them if someone before me reads it and then posts that it is free of click bait. I thought they had learned after the tire article, but I guess that was just a mistake.

·
Super Moderator
29,308 Posts
Readers only matter when it comes to a head count. The higher the count, the more they can charge for their ads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts