Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Rebel CA250T T
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I recently put up a question about my frame number problem which I still haven't solved yet. I have done a little more investigation and found a few more stickers and numbers on the bike. I've attached the pictures. Can anyone tell me why I have a frame number that seems to point to a VT250 frame, or point me in the right direction to find out.
I believe the bike is a Japanese/Australian version CA250
Thanks

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
31,738 Posts
Just curious, what numbers/markings lead you to think the frame is a VT250? Have you compared pics of your bike against those you think it might be?

·
Registered
Rebel CA250T T
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just curious, what numbers/markings lead you to think the frame is a VT250? Have you compared pics of your bike against those you think it might be?
Hi When I looked up the frame number it comes up as that. It is a rebel frame because the vt frame is Twin cradle to allow for the V engine. The frame number on the headstock starts MC08. I don't seem to have a VIN number only frame number

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.