Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of changing tires. And after I got the back off something white caught my eye inside the tire. I know sometimes you get inspection marks, but wow.

Tire Plant Wheel Handwriting Bicycle tire

Plant Handwriting Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire

The PO was named Patrica. LOL

OEM tire, I guess the Honda shop put on. Turns out the rear tire was from 2000, last inspection in 2006. It looks really good, no cracks. I might keep it as a emergency back up. I have another bike that could us it in a pinch.

·
Super Moderator
32,323 Posts
Appears the tire tech either didn't like Patricia, the Rebel, or both. Maybe he was having a bad day or he's just a PITA every day.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Likely all. I have seen a lot of hate directed at little cruisers and small displacement bikes in general. OK you might be a die hard memeber of the HD cult but you are not going to get anyone's ear with that rhetoric. Just let people have their fun...I might look Pat up, maybe she still lives in Pittsylvania county.

·
Super Moderator
32,323 Posts
Said this before, but the only time I got the finger in response to my "wave" was from a guy on a Harley. Not every HD rider is like that, but it is a reflection of the attitude some have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts