Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 rebel 250
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i broke my slipstreamer hellfire putting it back on after my 3 week mods and cleaning were done. i called slipstreamer to get a replacement. learned some things. i already knew they were an awesome company as they have sent me new clamps and knobs ive needed free. they make many other screens for other companies. they told me they sell spitfire blems for 35. that includes the hardware kit. i ordered one and cant find anything wrong with it. unfortunately i dont like it. it wobbles and the wind beats me pretty bad in the face. i am going to call them back and order the hellfire again. considered the national cycle street ex but read where it blocks turn signals.

·
Registered
2014 rebel 250
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
call them directly. go to their website and call. wendy answers the phone and bob is the owner. only those 2 there. they make most windshields for other companies. super nice people. id sell you mine bit havent bpught a new one yer. i didnt like the 2 mount system. wind hits me. i want my hellfire back

·
Super Moderator
30,010 Posts
If the wind is hitting you with the Slipstreamer, it may not be adjusted properly. Angle should be similar to the forks, and the wind over the top of the screen should just strike the top of your helmet.

Reactions: Bobarama

·
Registered
2005 CMX250
60 Posts
call them directly. go to their website and call. wendy answers the phone and bob is the owner. only those 2 there. they make most windshields for other companies. super nice people. id sell you mine bit havent bpught a new one yer. i didnt like the 2 mount system. wind hits me. i want my hellfire back
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts