Honda Rebel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,
I'm thinking about a ride down skyline drive from Front Royal to Waynesboro and back again. Any takers?? I'm trying for August 4th or 5th, (most likely the 4th).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good. I was hoping to know my work schedule for that weekend by now but it looks like I won't know until this Saturday. It's a new job for me and I know I'll have one of the days off but not sure which one yet. It should be Saturday (that's what I requested) but that could change. Just in case, would you be available on Sunday the 5th as well?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I hadn't responded yet because we're (my BF and I) in the same boat as far as waiting to see what work schedules are like for that weekend. We don't usually know what things are like for the upcoming week until the Sunday before the work week starts.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good, I'll repost on Sunday or Monday when I know what my schedule is and hopefully everyone is free.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It looks like my day off this weekend is going to be Saturday. I have another friend riding his Goldwing down with me/us and maybe another friend and his wife on their Yamahas. Is anyone or everyone still in? I'd like to meet in Front Royal at the 7-11 right about 200 yds from the entrance to Skyline Drive at around 8 or 9. Anyone have any preferences??

·
Registered
145 Posts
Wishing y'all a great ride. I'm at the other end off the blue ridge parkway in Asheville. I can't wait to ride up to skyline drive.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry Red, and yeah I'll definitely be doing it again. I'll post a thread again.

Asheville, Let me know when you want to and I'll ride down the parkway and meet ya somewhere!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whatd'ya think Tiercel, you up the ride this saturday?

·
Registered
432 Posts
So, how did the rides go? I haven't tried Skyline yet... I should, since I don't live far away (Harrisonburg area).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We actually didn't do Skyline that day, instead we rode out to Wardensville WV and then north and back in to Winchester. It was a nice ride and we had a great lunch. I do still want to ride Skyline Dr but not sure if I want to try to get in there anytime in October, way too crowded. Thoughts anyone?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I was ready to get on my bike til I seen what state you guys are at, LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts