Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put a sidecar on a Rebel 250 ?. I know Jack in Fla has sold some trike kits over the years , but quit because the didn't work well. I know in UK they put side cars on everything. Thought I would like to take a disabled person out for a ride, but a 250 might not be able to handle it. Any info out there in rebel land ?

Super Moderator
here is one thread on sidecars

Registered
Has anyone put a sidecar on a Rebel 250 ?. I know Jack in Fla has sold some trike kits over the years , but quit because the didn't work well. I know in UK they put side cars on everything. Thought I would like to take a disabled person out for a ride, but a 250 might not be able to handle it. Any info out there in rebel land ?
Yes, I bought this already done. It is about 4,000+ to have this done so that plus the cost of the bike. That is why you do not see this very often. Here is the company that did this back in the mid-2004.

Super Moderator
my dog would like that

Super Moderator
my dog would like that
Not sure why, but every dog I've had loved to ride the rebel. Guess it's like riding in a cage and sticking their head out the window, except it's a full body into the wind experience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts