Honda Rebel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Last year, I inherited a 2008 Rebel and enjoy it tremendously, but each time I ride, I notice my legs feeling scrunched up, and have to slide my butt back onto the back seat to stretch my legs out for a minute, but only a minute, as that gets uncomfortable as well. I'm not that tall at 5'10", but I'm wondering if there is a seat upgrade available that allows a person to sit farther back comfortably, or some other solution. Looking forward to your suggestions and advice!
GaryK

·
Super Moderator
30,831 Posts
Welcome. Several forum members have come up with ways to improve the seating. Try doing a search for "seat mod". You'll get lots of hits.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Also consider the Corbin seat. Expensive but very comfy...I can't say if it moves you back further but I had one once on one of my rebel 250s and it was very,very comfy...

My other suggestion is to search on MeanCityCycles, Maiden, NC...They do seat mods and are not expensive..Unless you live close, though, you will have to pay shipping to and then from their store. I have used them several times and swear by them..I ride in as I am local and it usually costs me just about $100. Nice people..Good work..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also consider the Corbin seat. Expensive but very comfy...I can't say if it moves you back further but I had one once on one of my rebel 250s and it was very,very comfy...

My other suggestion is to search on MeanCityCycles, Maiden, NC...They do seat mods and are not expensive..Unless you live close, though, you will have to pay shipping to and then from their store. I have used them several times and swear by them..I ride in as I am local and it usually costs me just about $100. Nice people..Good work..
Thanks Bokobob! I'll check them out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts