Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner

What y'all think think of my Glitter Pink Rebel 250?

• Badass!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frown, hands down

• The Bees knees

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1986 Honda Rebel 250 Glitter Hot Pink
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to this forum. I literally just finished putting a new clutch in and it's amazing how awesome my bike is!!!! Also just put a new bored out motor in! I have a pink & glitter 1986 Rebel 250. It's my first bike & I love her!!! I painted her myself & I'm super proud! Hope yall think she's cute af 2!
So how do y'all like her???

·
Super Moderator
1987 CMX250C AC
3,496 Posts
I see some missing parts
throttle return cable has been removed modifying throttle to One cable operation
Single throttle cable looks a bit strained as though it's too long for the handle bars..

Are you missing one of the 2 caliper mounting bolts??
probably the lighting makes it look like bolt missing.
Automotive tire Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Bicycle tire

nice set of aftermarket pipes and mufflers..

I'd go over it with fine tooth comb looking for loose bolts, hard to say what PO has disassembled or reassembled improperly..

·
Registered
1985 Honda Rebel 250
73 Posts
New to this forum. I literally just finished putting a new clutch in and it's amazing how awesome my bike is!!!! Also just put a new bored out motor in! I have a pink & glitter 1986 Rebel 250. It's my first bike & I love her!!! I painted her myself & I'm super proud! Hope yall think she's cute af 2!
So how do y'all like her???
LOVE IT!♥ Welcome to the forum!!

·
Super Moderator
7,979 Posts
Welcome to forum n enjoy your ride

·
Premium Member
1985, 86 CMX250C, 81 CM200T, 74 CL360, Invisible to cages, treat them accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
3,428 Posts
Strange? I don't see all of the pictures apparently. I see that
commented on a picture that obviously isn't available to me? I've been trying to see them & still can't figure out how to do it. I only see a fuzzy pic of the front fender & right control handle, ½ of the painted rear fender & a partial side view of the fuel tank.
Where do I find the rest of these that apparently others can see?

·
Super Moderator
1987 CMX250C AC
3,496 Posts
@Emil pictures appear to have been removed during the edit
I only see one collage of 3 images now..

·
Premium Member
1985, 86 CMX250C, 81 CM200T, 74 CL360, Invisible to cages, treat them accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
3,428 Posts
I never did see all the others even from the first time that I saw this post. All I ever saw was the collage. I was hoping to see the individual pictures so that like you, I could make a proper assessment of not only how it looks, but also to help if I noticed anything that might need to be addressed.
We have a few members here with eagle eyes. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts