Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Rebel
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a place for new or remanufactured cylinder head for a 2003 250 Rebel. Good used would be good too. Seen new bare heads somewhere in the tune of $800. Honestly the bike isn't worth putting that kind of money in.. Did a search here but nothing is either current or is non- existing anymore. Thanks for any input. Sure hate to scrap it..

·
Premium Member
1985, 86 CMX250C, 81 CM200T, 74 CL360, Invisible to cages, treat them accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
3,161 Posts
You can probably get a whole parts bike for less. And... the Rebel that I'm now riding only cost $200, but did require some work. But none on the engine or carb. Watch ebay, but especially craigslist. People put these up for sale there just to get rid of "junk" lying around.

Reactions: 4Getgto

·
Registered
2003 Rebel
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I seen whole engines on e-bay for $7-$800. Might be the route I go . Not cheap but looking not to work on it all the time. And they're guaranteed to run correctly. Buying something thats been lying around you don't know what kind of trash you're buying.

·
Registered
94 Nighthawk CB250 (Big Bore 275cc)
44 Posts
Theres someone currently on Ebay whos selling a few full assemblies. Were talking the head, valves, rockers, cam and valve cover. Around $300 or so. One thing to always have in mind when searching parts is to include the Nighthawk 250 when entering criteria. The available heads all say from NH250, but will clearly fit the Reb as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts