Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1987 CMX250C AC
3,478 Posts
There is No hi-low capability with that Off Road auxiliary driving light
Any headlight with hi - low beam will have 3 wire connection.. Hi - Low - Ground circuits

·
Premium Member
1985, 86 CMX250C, 81 CM200T, 74 CL360, Invisible to cages, treat them accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
3,412 Posts
I don't see anywhere on that advertisement what the amp draw is or the wattage. These 2 fifties have very little extra ampacity.
If it's over 50 W your bike will loose power to the lighting as you ride. It'll still run, but without any lights. DANGEROUS!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't see anywhere on that advertisement what the amp draw is or the wattage. These 2 fifties have very little extra ampacity.
If it's over 50 W your bike will loose power to the lighting as you ride. It'll still run, but without any lights. DANGEROUS!
Well, i found this old thread but the link to the light is dead Headlight modification/customization atleast we know what module the headlight is, its just i need to be able to mount it

·
Super Moderator
1987 CMX250C AC
3,478 Posts
High beam should reach out further while Low beam should have wider FOV with less distance.
sounds like Blue and White high and low beam wires from switch may have been swapped..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts