Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I finally got the chance to take the Reb to the local biker road - it's called La'Rabassada and goes from Barcelona to Sant Cugat.

I'd already noticed a little peg scraping before on roundabouts, but this was mental, especially on the hill climb >:)
I even overtook some bloke on some kind of naked BMW (800F?) - yea, uphill :wink2:

Does anyone else scrape pegs or more (can etc)?
These bikes are so low down that I guess it's relatively common once you are familiar with the bike right?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,738 Posts
It use to happen tell I got OLD!!!!! Not anymore unless it's a OH-**** kind of curve.
Looks like a nice road. How far is it from Barcelona to Saint Gucat?

·
Registered
13,265 Posts
Yes the Rebel will scrape pegs.. I find the frame feels a little flexy when you start pushing it that hard though.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It use to happen tell I got OLD!!!!! Not anymore unless it's a OH-**** kind of curve.
Looks like a nice road. How far is it from Barcelona to Saint Gucat?
Sorry, yea I guess the image is meaningless without a scale of some kind :wink2:
The other attached images should give some context - the distance traveled was about 7.04km.

If you're interested, I use Google Mytracks to chart the route, sadly it doesn't have a 'motorcycle' option. It's great if you're into stats and tracks can be exported to a spreadsheet for creation of even more graphs! hehe

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts