Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the forum, not a scammer. Trying to get rid of some leftovers from my 1986 CMX450. I have full engine (no carbs), fuel tank, windshield, sissy bar, and a whole bunch of miscellaneous little things. It's old and dirty, but very usable if you have skills. I'm in So CA, please email if interested.

Super Moderator
do you have an ignition switch? another member here is looking for one.

Registered
Is the front brake caliper available? I have an 86 as well, just bought it as a project and the brake caliper is toast.

Hey guys, new to the forum, not a scammer. Trying to get rid of some leftovers from my 1986 CMX450. I have full engine (no carbs), fuel tank, windshield, sissy bar, and a whole bunch of miscellaneous little things. It's old and dirty, but very usable if you have skills. I'm in So CA, please email if interested.

Registered
I AM I NEED OF A IGNITION SWITCH DOSENT EVEN HAVE TO HAVE A KEY, AND A PASSENGER FRONT FOOT PEG OR BOTH FRONT PEGS, AND IF YOU HAVE A SEATBOTH THE FRONT AND THE REAR AND A BATTERY COVER THANKS

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
It's been on craigslist, so people are buying odds and ends. Not sure if I have the switch, I know the key is still in the fuel tank. Let me check on what I have left in lose parts bin and I'll let you know.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry for the delay guys, I had to dig everything out to see what's left. I took some pics for you and will post them shortly.
I do have complete harness with everything still connected. I also have ignition switch with a key and same key for gas tank and glove box, I think these should go together as I only have 1 key. Battery compartment is also available and complete. All 4 foot pegs are there.
Email me so we can arrange pick up or shipping.

Registered
Sorry for the delay guys, I had to dig everything out to see what's left. I took some pics for you and will post them shortly.
I do have complete harness with everything still connected. I also have ignition switch with a key and same key for gas tank and glove box, I think these should go together as I only have 1 key. Battery compartment is also available and complete. All 4 foot pegs are there.
Email me so we can arrange pick up or shipping.
How much
Here is the link to the album:
How much do you want for the wiring harness? Can do shipping easily, just let me know how you want to arrange it.
Thanks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts