Ok I think I found it. Took everything off today. Looked at the seal (below) and all looked good as I thought. But there was oil on the back of the sprocket. This led me to believe it was the oil seal I had replaced.
I got the seal back off and it looked fine. No nicks, rips or any tears. But i noticed the edge of the seal.. there was a burr on the metal. I must of been careless prying the old seal off with a screwdriver.
So what i did was put a bead of Ultra Blue sealant on the edge of the oil seal.. pushed in evenly with a large nut. wiped the excess with a gloved finger around the edge of the seal. cleaned up any sealant that was not on the outside edge. Waited an hour to put everything back together. Says to wait 24 hours before running bike. We will see if the sealant fixes the slow leak!