Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is awesome! Did you follow him (or her)?

I am wondering how they can shift in those dinosaur (?) feet?
No, I did not get to. My wife thought he would think we were out to get him. So she made me continue to dinner.

But I am still curious as to what sort of mayhem he was up too!

·
Premium Member
17,769 Posts
I'd guess either a Barney convention or a Tom Skerritt fan club meeting.
think end of steel magnolias, Skerritt on the back of a cycle in an Easter bunny suit

·
Registered
649 Posts
That looks frigging cool! Yeah, I wonder about the feet. I thought it was quite nice he didn't sacrifice the helmet! Hope his tail doesnt fall off the seat into the wheel tho.

·
Registered
5,770 Posts
It just now hit me. That is Sulley from Monsters Inc.

·
Premium Member
11,931 Posts
Say, is that one of those aftermarket tail kits I keep reading about?

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n611/mblosch/9792ef9f.jpg

·
Registered
6,265 Posts
You ALL got it wrong! Quite frankly you all disappoint me too. It's the latest in the new motorcycle rider wear. That suit is made from the toughest reptile scales on the market. Evolution has found it's way to motorcycle safety. :lol2::lol2::lol2::Thanx:

Almost forgot to mention, it's still in developement. It has a minor drawback. Apparently you have to bask in the sun for a half hour before you ride, or your shifting will be too slow.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I feel like I should post something, but everything I was thinking has been posted. Do you think his suit comes in other colors? I'm thinking a bright pink or yellow would improve his visibility to other drivers. Maybe some reflective scales?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.