Honda Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 CMX 250C, 82 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
1,026 Posts
Mirror threads are 10 by 1.25. I know this because I bought my vibration isolators to fit. If you search for that size specifically it should make it easier.
Cycle mirror has these,
One word of caution. This site sells Mirrors by the piece. So that price is $17 each.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Mirror threads are 10 by 1.25. I know this because I bought my vibration isolators to fit. If you search for that size specifically it should make it easier.
Cycle mirror has these,
One word of caution. This site sells Mirrors by the piece. So that price is $17 each.
Vibration Isolators? Would that keep the mirrors form shaking so much? If so which ones did you get? That sounds like something I should probably get. Will probably get those mirrors as well thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
85 CMX 250C, 82 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
1,026 Posts
Reactions: k9cj5

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got mine from KLR650.COM, they are black.
If you prefer chrome, fcmoto.de has these.
Make sure to order RH-RH!
They reduce the vibrations about 70-80%.
Awesome Emil. If I purchase the Vibration dampeners Vibration Dampeners and these mirror Honda Mirrors it should all go together? How does it work? Do you just remove the old mirrors, install the dampeners, and put the mirrors on top of that? Thank you for all your help. I will let you know how it goes

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Yes you install the vibration dampener, and then tighten them down with the lock nut. And then put your mirrors on top of it, tighten them down, and also the lock nut.
Those mirrors also have an adjustment for the head of the mirror itself. You will need to adjust that and then lock it into place about middle of your adjustment position. You'll understand once you get it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts