Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
Have bought a new ride in Thailand is a Honda Click 125 fuel injected with CVT drive. Is great to ride handles well and stops brilliant with duel braking on right hand lever and a hand brake lock on left hand lever [front brake only ]

Attachments

Super Moderator
Sweet!

125cc must go like crazy! I love my 50cc scooter. It gets more use than any other 2 wheeled.

Super Moderator
Really like the tubeless rims!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet!

125cc must go like crazy! I love my 50cc scooter. It gets more use than any other 2 wheeled.
Does go well 2 up got to 80 kph easily and no wear near flat out :D

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #5

Super Moderator
Doing a little research, I discovered the Asian/Australian CB250 comes with alloy rims and a disc front brake while the North American model has a front drum and spoked rims. Makes me wonder how much it would cost to get a set of forks, rims, and front brake shipped to the U.S. The front drum brake is the primary reason I got the Rebel instead of a Nighthawk.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #7
Night hawks wern't sold in Aust as far as I know have never seen one

Super Moderator
Wikipedia indicated they were. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Nighthawk_250

Their sales may have been like the Nighthawk/Rebel sales in the U.S.; folks bought more Rebels than Nighthawks. I've seen a few listed on Craigslist, usually with low miles and in good shape, but I never got one.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #9
That's good to know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts