Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I am near Martinsville, VA which is about an hour south of Roanoke and an hour north of Greensboro, NC. I am about 45 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Yes, welcome to you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Shannon here (male Shannnon... :whistling: lol ) chiming in from Fuquay Varina, just south of Raleigh. Yeah I know....almost as funny as Lizard Lick right? LOL. Just found this cool forum a couple of days ago while searching for info on getting a slow jet cleaned good. Really like some of the custom rides I've seen so far. I'm in the middle of doing a little restoration combo bobber build so it was a great time to stumble in here!
Howdy!
:greetings10:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Welcome, Shannon! This is a good forum; you should be able to get lots of help here.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Welcome to the Forum, and to the Mid-Atlantic Riders. I'm in Virginia myself, up in the Shenandoah Valley.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.