Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys if there are any recommendations please let me know, mine is really dented after some jerk took a hammer to my perfect bike. I can get a black or blue one painted if needed, but would rather have red.

·
Super Moderator
30,192 Posts
I didn't look at all the pics, and should have. There are several OEM tanks on ebay that aren't the correct color, but could be painted. The Chinese made 3.4 gallon tanks used to be $60 on ebay. I see they've doubled the price. Those tanks have a tendency to leak at the seams due to poor welds. They can be leak proofed by coating them with Caswell Epoxy Tank Sealant.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys if there are any recommendations please let me know, mine is really dented after some jerk took a hammer to my perfect bike. I can get a black or blue one painted if needed, but would rather have red.
I am working on my rebel change over to a black bagger, the red tank is a 2013 garage kept excellent condition, has rebel on the side and salt life sticker on top which should be easily removed , also have front and rear fenders , handle bars, grips, mirror , head light, rear lights , turn signal lights ,battery covers all from red 2013 , 2234 miles on the bike all parts very good condition, let me know what you want and price range I am flexible .

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts