Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Hondal Rebel 1100 DCT
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, I am the proud owner of a 2021Honda Rebel 1100 DCT. This is my first motorcycle ever. Until recently i have been a Vespa rider. After expensive repairs on my Vespa I decided to switch Honda for better reliability and more power. I have to say I am hugely impressed by the bike. I was initially going to get a Rebel 500 but switched to the 1100 when I saw it had DCT. This will probably my first and last motorcycle!

Super Moderator
Congrats!

Super Moderator
This forum deals with the 1985-87 and 1996-2016 Rebels. There's probably a separate forum for your model.

Registered
2021 CMX1100
Hello All, I am the proud owner of a 2021Honda Rebel 1100 DCT. This is my first motorcycle ever. Until recently i have been a Vespa rider. After expensive repairs on my Vespa I decided to switch Honda for better reliability and more power. I have to say I am hugely impressed by the bike. I was initially going to get a Rebel 500 but switched to the 1100 when I saw it had DCT. This will probably my first and last motorcycle!
I have one and love it! Flitecontrol says we don't belong here :( I don't see a forum for us, maybe we should start one.

Super Moderator
1987 CMX250C AC
@211100 had you searched for "honda rebel forum" you would have found www.hondarebel3forum.com..
y'all are welcome here, it's just that the 3rd generation Rebel has nothing in common with 1st & 2nd gen versions other than they both have two tires..

Super Moderator
@211100
y'all are welcome here, it's just that the 3rd generation Rebel has nothing in common with 1st & 2nd gen versions other than they both have two tires..
^^ What he said

Super Moderator
I have one and love it! Flitecontrol says we don't belong here :( I don't see a forum for us, maybe we should start one.
There are a growing number of CMX 1100 owners joining the rebel3 forum. It's not that the 3forum doesn't cater to 1100 owners, it's just that the forum hasn't yet been updated to include 1100 in the title and subforums.

Registered
CMX1100
I just dropped in to see what condition the 1100 forum was in.

It seems we have a Gang

Vornan, congrats on a fine machine, I look forward to your input, and keep it in standard for a few minutes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts