Honda Rebel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After many years and recent retirement, decided on a new bike, after alot of homework, was very happy to get a new 2021 Rebel 1100 DCT... Quite a bike...

AS crazy as I am about this tech filled bike, at times I still CONSIDER a new Indian Scout, but I DID NOT want to go back to manual. Anyone care to talk me off the ledge?

Thanks!

Hawk

·
Registered
2002 Honda rebel 250
112 Posts
After many years and recent retirement, decided on a new bike, after alot of homework, was very happy to get a new 2021 Rebel 1100 DCT... Quite a bike...

AS crazy as I am about this tech filled bike, at times I still CONSIDER a new Indian Scout, but I DID NOT want to go back to manual. Anyone care to talk me off the ledge?

Thanks!

Hawk
Hey hawk, I'm 67 and also just back to riding after 35 years. I bought a 2002 rebel 250.
The guys on the forum will tell you this is for 1st and 2nd generation rebels, and they'll give you the link to 3rd forum. But that doesn't mean you can't be on here and learn a lot! And have a lot of fun.
Welcome

·
Registered
30 Posts
every time you get the urge to get a "shifty" bike, just remember those times you had a tired sore wrist from crawling along in traffic, or the sudden need to change gears in a turn that made you uncomfortably close to ruined skivvies, and then lie to yourself and say, I'll wait till Indian has an auto,

·
Administrator
4,483 Posts

Thanks!

Hawk
I don't have the 1100 DCT but many folks on the hondarebel3forum are happy with their purchase

1 - 5 of 5 Posts