Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Premium Member
85,86,87 CMX250C, 81 CM200T, 74 CL360, Invisible to cages, treat them accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
I think he would. Simply because you said he can't. Certain ones of us have that attitude. Somebody tells us we couldn't do it, so we have to do it.

Reactions: Alan F.

Super Moderator
Even if you could mate them up, which isn't practical, if it's even possible, it would require altering the frame too.

Premium Member
85,86,87 CMX250C, 81 CM200T, 74 CL360, Invisible to cages, treat them accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
It has been said time & again, 'if you want a bigger bike, buy a bigger bike'. It is a whole lot less expensive, & keeps more of the Rebels original for those who want 1 in the future.
All my mods, many though they are, bolt on & can easily be returned to original. I also saved the parts so if I ever want to, I can put it back.

Registered
I completely agree. But for my 250 Nighthawks it's a matter of 3 bikes, one with a title, that I'd picked up for a grand total of $200. So if I wind up building one engine closer to Gen1 Rebel specs, I'm not really losing anything.

Reactions: Emil
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.