Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2009 Rebel for my wife and would like to put a set of adjustable shorty levers on it for her small hands. Anyone know where I can get such an animal??

·
Super Moderator
7,808 Posts
Welcome to forum n enjoy your ride . Try ebay there is plenty there I got my levers there but ones to suit a VTR 250 and they fitted my rebel. Get the long ones they work better the shorties were too hard to operate clutch

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All,
Having issues with Indicators which I have fixed,

Now on just doing a clean up and so on with the Bike I find a lead not connected to anything! cant find a place that it may of come loose from

Ill add a pic!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
29,176 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks too big for the tank breather hose, but that's my guess. You'll see a bunch of hoses on the right side behind the engine. One of those is the "puke tube", which comes from the factory with a plug in it. It should be periodically drained and the plug reinserted. Or, you can put a valve on the end, which makes draining it easy. Here's a thread on tubes: https://www.hondarebelforum.com/f12/tubes-unconnected-ends-and-one-clear-one-with-dark-fluid-in-it-49250.html
:smile2:
Thanks yes that kinda what I was thinking, I have left the engine running for a while and checked for leaks as such, nothing seems to change!!
Thank you ;);)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts