Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner

lifting

2K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  flitecontrol 
#1 ·
Hi !
What can I use lifting the front wheell. I have lifting tool, it good for the rear. I have got for it a Y form adapter to lift front wheel, but not useful for Honda rebel.
Thanks
Gábor

#2 ·
I see you have an engine guard on your 96 Rebel. I usually just use 2 jack stands underneath the engine guard to support it. It holds up the rebel nicely and holds the front wheel off the ground.
My engine guard is different than yours though.

Reactions: Gabor the rebel
#5 ·
I used to be able to find brand new actual Honda exhaust systems for the Honda Rebel online for sale up until about 6 months ago. They are no longer available anywhere I have searched. So if you ruin yours, you only have used ones with which to replace it.

#6 ·
I noticed your profile picture. I had the opportunity to get paid to become a pilot once myself. The timing was all wrong. It looks like fun.

#12 ·
Here's a picture of mine. I spun the wheel to show it was off the ground.

Attachments

#14 ·
Reactions: Gabor the rebel
#15 ·
FC, I think that you got the flags mixed up. That's the Hungarian flag.🙂
Yes, Gabor the Rebel, they are just normal jack stands for supporting a vehicle once it has been lifted. I take 1 on the right, with the motorcycle on its kickstand, then lean the bike on the first Jack Stand to put the second jack stand in a little higher. And then successively leaning back and forth, getting it higher and higher. It is a simple and easy process.

#16 ·
FC, I think that you got the flags mixed up. That's the Hungarian flag.🙂
Not real good on European flags, just knew he was from that area. Hungary I can spell without looking it up. Not so with Chekoslavakia, Chechoslavakia, Cechoslavakia, well you see where this is going. o_O 🙄 There are only two English words I'm aware of that begin with Cz, that other country and Czar.

No offense intended, Gabor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.