Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
4,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My composition turned into a calamity.

You'd make a sentence out of the last word, calamity:

Can a llama ace mathematical issues through yoga?

And so on with yoga... you can make more than one sentence.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Young one's gone astray.

·
Premium Member
85,86,87 CMX250C, 81 CM200T, 74 CL360, Invisible to cages, treat them accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
2,726 Posts
You're easily assured right now, especially Dave!

Reactions: 01-7700

·
Registered
575 Posts
Nephew and papa took half antihistamine.

Since snooze I loose. I withdraw my response but would not erase it so that people don't think, "What the Heck is Yaatri talking about!"

·
Super Moderator
31,738 Posts
Timorously entering new dimensions erroneously results negatively every subject scenario.

·
Premium Member
85,86,87 CMX250C, 81 CM200T, 74 CL360, Invisible to cages, treat them accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
2,726 Posts
So Charlie entered narrowly, and right into orthopsychiatry.

·
Registered
575 Posts
My apologies for a brief interruption to the game: What does enter narrowly mean?
Seeing orthopsychuatry made me thing of something that I saw in Poitiers, France. A shop with a sign "Orthopedique Lingerie."

Poitiers is an city in Aqutaine, France. Arabs had reached almost at door steps of Poiteirs Aquitaine belong to Eleanor of Aquitaine, who brought it to Henry Plantagenet, son of Empress Matilda and her second husband Geoffrey Plantagenet, Count of Anjou. Matilda was the eldest daughter of Henry I of England and Matilda of Scotland and married to Holy Roman Emperor, Henry V before she married Geoffrey. She was also Queen of England and contested the throne with Stephen Blois. She made a deal with Stephen that her son Henry Plantagenet would succeed Stephen as King of England. Henry Plantagenet, who ruled England as Henry II, was succeeded by his two sons in succession -- Richard Lionheart, John Lackland (Jean sans Terre-=without lands). Magna Carta was signed during John's reign.

·
Super Moderator
1987 CMX250C AC
3,091 Posts
My apologies for a brief interruption to the game: What does enter narrowly mean?
imo, in relation to orthopsychiatry it would mean on the edge or fringe of mental or behavioral psychiatric disorder.. The gray area between insanity and genius..
but what do I know, I'm crazy as hell.

·
Premium Member
2,726 Posts
I meant it as he barely passed the exams. But as we all know he's still a doctor.
The old joke (truism): What do you call a person who just barely passes in medical school? Answer: Doctor

1 - 19 of 19 Posts