Honda Rebel Forum banner
81 - 95 of 95 Posts

Registered
85 CMX 250C, 82 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
The new rear tire arrived today & I got it installed
We just arrived here & got set up at our campsite here at Lake Hope.
I'm going to have to replace the master cylinder on my camper before I leave here. It almost failed as I was arriving.馃サ
My dad taught us to be prepared, so I have a new 1 in the box, just need to install it.
1 day of riding gone. :rolleyes:
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Registered
Wife and I are getting ready to head out and meander that way. Just a reminder to everyone that there will be breakfast burritos at cabin 45 from 7 until we leave to meet at the lodge.

Super Moderator
You not going? I have a shadow or the rebel bobber u could have borrowed
I messed up the bike replacing fork seals. Didn't think about borrowing a bike. Too late now, but thanks for the offer. I would have taken you up on it!

Registered
85 CMX 250C, 82 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
We had fun riding the hills & curves with everyone. Looking forward to next year!

Reactions: markwilliamson

Registered
86 and 05 rebel 250s
I didnt attend because I had a bunch of dental work done Wednesday and was still swollen Saturday. I did see one of ya all go past my house on a black rebel with a hi vis jacket on about 2 on friday.

Registered
Had a blast. Loved the rides of course, but it is always good to both see old friends, and make new ones.

Thanks to all that attended and Guba and Jim for organizing. I'll give a special shout out to Wild Bill (my new (purple) 450 brother!) who lead a smooth and easy ride to the Triple Nickel Diner on Sunday.

We are ready to book dates for next year!

Posting pics soon....

Registered
I was looking on the website just to see what weekends were already booked up and it is showing the wildlife cabins as being booked solid from april 1-september. I hope this is just a glitch.

Registered
I didnt attend because I had a bunch of dental work done Wednesday and was still swollen Saturday. I did see one of ya all go past my house on a black rebel with a hi vis jacket on about 2 on friday.
If that was a green hi-vis jacket and helmet on a 250, that would have been STEVE from Kokomo, IN. He and I did a run around that time through Zaleski and McArthur. I was on an orange 250.

Registered
To add to markwilliamsons comment. Steve also rides the black Rebel. So, yes, you saw Steve.

Registered
This ride was quite productive in 1 more WONDERFUL respect.
After the ride, & Deb allowing her to sit on her bike (thank you!), my wife recently said she'd like to get a bike & learn to ride!
I'm working on getting a 1986 Rebel for her. 馃ぉ

Reactions: Guba

Registered
If I remember correctly you made your 86 a bober. I don't want one of those. I want one that's original for my wife. I think I found one pretty close to me. Thanks for the offer though.
I actually forget who had the 1100 there. Sorry. :cool:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
Guy from Kentucky named Chad had the Reb 1100. He isn't a member of the forum.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts