Honda Rebel Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm in Marietta. It is about an hour and a half for me, but I couldn't drive down this evening and meet some people because I am riding on a permit so have to be back before dark and tomorrow I have stuff planned.

To all those that did make it, hope you enjoy our roads around here and hope to meet you all next year. I have already discussed with my wife renting a cabin out once we have the dates.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Alternative seat for rebel 250

Guba don't forget to take pictures or find out how Wilson fitted seat to rebel 250 please, looking forward to pics & info. Ted T

·
Super Moderator
29,570 Posts
Just made it back; 15+ hours in one day. Great time, good folks, ready for some rest!

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
I'm in Wellston, if you ever get this way let me know and we can ride.
We rode through Wellston on the first day...no ride planned, but that's how it worked out.

Guba don't forget to take pictures or find out how Wilson fitted seat to rebel 250 please, looking forward to pics & info. Ted T
When I arrived I told Jim I needed to get more information from him about his seat and he said okay, and that's all it went. Circumstances beyond my control then took over and I was busier than I thought I would be. Sorry, didn't get the pictures you wanted. He did state Suzuki Boulevard C50 from '09-Present? Something along those lines.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Guba
Do you have Wisons Email address please then I can ask him direct
Cheers Ted T

·
Registered
139 Posts
Guba where did you send it 'cos it hasn't come to me yet 1030 GMT uk time Wed 210819 or is it 082119 not sure.

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #110 (Edited)
Yes! PM answered. I'll be posting a new thread soon.

·
Super Moderator
29,570 Posts
Good to hear!

101 - 111 of 111 Posts