Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2003 Honda Rebel 250
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently been thinking about upgrading believe it or not to a spirit, I didnt think i would be big enough for it but my dad bought one to flip and I really like it. Before I do that I want to rejet the carb on my 03 honda rebel. Does anyone know the best online place to get parts?

Super Moderator
vt750 is a great bike - lots of power but also very heavy compared to the rebel

Super Moderator
While it's used often, I'm not sure "upgrading" is an accurate term. I bought a Vulcan 750 less than a year after buying the Rebel. Parked the Rebel and put 30,000 miles on the Vulcan before the stator failed and I got back on the Rebel. Think that was ten years ago. I'd forgotten how responsive and flickable the 250 was. Made riding a lot more fun than the Vulcan. Yes, the 250 doesn't have the acceleration the 750 boasts, but that's about all it has over the Rebel. Plus, it's heavy and requires more input to ride. Long story short, the Vulcan stator still hasn't been replaced and I have no interest in fixing it. Really ought to get it road worthy and sell it.

Any online store, cheapcycleparts.com, bikebandit.com, etc., will have jets for Keihin in carbs. But if that's all you want, it may be cheaper to buy at a stealership since shipping and handling can add up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts