After 4 times of mistakes and splitting the engine open I finally got it right! The 3rd time I assembled the engine it started but I soon found out when I tryed to shift I had a bushing on the transmission in wrong so it would not shift. This time the final time I opened up the engine got everything right. I also expanded the inner crankcase ventaltion canal seems to run alot better. The crankcase breather outlet is 3/8ths but the breather canal inside the engine is about 3/16th so i made that 1/2,that way nomoil will be pushed out of the crankshaft seal. I replaced the crankshaft seal shifter seal and mainshaft seal and bearings too. New cylinder juggs new pistons and rings. I also painted the engine gloss black and sanded the fins.My next step is I want yo integrate a seat that will go over the brake light look kinda like a cafe racer. And I may paint the wheels white with white grips and white exhaust wrap. I also got twin carb setup but I can't get them to feed fuel.
1.9 MB Views: 91
2.3 MB Views: 12