My 1986 CMX 250 has been sitting for almost two years with just a few rides here and there. In spring I replaced the turn signals, bought a new battery, and managed to go for one ride, wherein the headlight, turn signals, and indicator lights stopped working after two or three minutes. When I got home, I found the 15A fuse for the lights had blown. After that, the bike would burn any fuse I put in. I tried higher amp fuses and recharging the battery, but I am not mechanically inclined and have no clue what to do. A post on this forum leads me to believe it is an intermittent fuse, but I don't know how to fix that. The old bike always has something wrong with it and I'm honestly just looking to get it running so I can sell it. That said, I don't want to pay a shop an arm and a leg just to get it running again if it’s something I can fix myself.