Super Moderator
30,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reactions: kryton

·
Super Moderator
1987 CMX250C AC
1,984 Posts
I've seen some good deals on saddle bags like Willie & Max at Goodwill online auctions in the past..

·
Super Moderator
30,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, there are usually at least one set of bags on the site, as well as lots of other stuff. My last two sets of saddlebags came from Goodwill.

·
Registered
2014 rebel 250
62 Posts
I dont usually buy helmets used but I saw one I loved on goodwill and got it tonight. it was like new. I was outbid on a few things. there was a set of horseback saddle bags on there by mistake and wish I'd bought them..got a gorgeous harley vest today for 25

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found a nice riding jacket for hubby and a new (to me) set of saddle bags for me. They both added $25 for shipping which seems extreme to me but even at that I got a heck of a deal on both items

·
Super Moderator
30,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The shipping cost has a lot to do with the size of the item, who they ship with, and the distance between the seller and buyer. I've seen shipping costs for small items that would fit in a flat rate USPS box that were twice that amount because they shipped with UPS/FedEx.

·
Registered
1985 CMX 250C, 1982 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly.
29 Posts
I've bought a lot of gear from the local stores. The size 36 leather pants cost $10 in the store(chaps cost the same). They are wonderful in temps below 50F. People have asked me where I'd gotten them & were shocked when I told them.
I didn't know they had a website. Thanks so much for the information.

·
Super Moderator
30,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You bet. The link at the top of this thread will take you to their current auctions for motorcycle parts and gear. Lots of other categories (clothing, tools, sporting goods, antiques, etc.) on the website if you are looking for such items. Just type shopgoodwill.com and then either do a search for specific items or click on a category.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts