Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
1985 Honda Rebel
Discussion Starter #1
Got my 85 Rebel a few weeks ago, and have not been happier, Its not too heavy for me like some other bikes I've ridden, and I do not feel overwhelmed on it. Its also the first bike I do not feel nervous about wrenching on either. I have had my endorsement for several years but I have not been riding for a while, So I do plan to take a refresher course. Also hoping to get advice from other lady riders out there as well, as I did feel the stigma from men when I started riding(and still do).

Super Moderator
Welcome! and Howdy :)

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for putting your bike model year in your signature. There are a number of women members here.

You can look for parts on ebay or post a Wanted thread in the Classifieds section of the forum. Would the spray can color the PO used be flat black?

Registered
1986 Honda CMX 450 Rebel
Hi there, and have fun with taking a rebelstance.

Registered
1985 Honda Rebel
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for putting your bike model year in your signature. There are a number of women members here.

You can look for parts on ebay or post a Wanted thread in the Classifieds section of the forum. Would the spray can color the PO used be flat black?
Yes it would, I dont mind the color tbh, But I dont like the texture, It looks kinda like bedliner almost.

Super Moderator
Yes, flat black, the color of choice for those who want to make their bobber different, but they wind up looking the same.

Registered
1985 Honda Rebel
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, flat black, the color of choice for those who want to make their bobber different, but they wind up looking the same.
I have plans to have a paint shop do a professional job on it, but I want to buy parts that are either unpainted or would be easy to prep. (The tank I have would be a PITA to prep I think.)

Super Moderator
Doubt you will find unpainted tanks or fender, but it would be relatively easy for a paint shop to prep painted ones.

Registered
2014 rebel 250
hi. i started riding 2 years ago this August. i took the bcr class in 2019 and bought my rebel a week later. i love it. i feel it from others too like they are looking down on me for just learning. ive had smart remarcks made because i wear the gear. im not taking chances. my 1st husband died in 2017 and i just wanted to try new things so get judged a lot

Registered
1987 CMX250C
Welcome to the forum
To heck with what others think.. Enjoy your riding, ignore those who aren't supportive..

Reactions: Panic Pete

Super Moderator
Welcome to forum n enjoy your ride

Registered
2001 Rebel
Welcome! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts