Honda Rebel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 CMX 250C, 82 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
1,609 Posts
I guess too many people are trying to watch it. I had to watch it on newsbreak. He was going WAY too fast for the situation. Several ERRORS in judgement were made.
Seems like he may've been put up to it by the person filming!
Otherwise, how did he know to film it?

·
Super Moderator
1987 CMX250C AC
2,569 Posts
We had a local 17yo motorcyclist die after crashing into back of school bus the morning of 8 Nov.
imo seems many folks are asleep at the switch no matter what they are driving..

·
Registered
1997 Honda Rebel
10 Posts
I have seen a lot of YouTube bike wreck videos lately where the biker was being inattentive and or reckless, and the video creators spin it like the car was at fault. I don't understand that trend. Has anyone else noticed this?

·
Premium Member
85 CMX 250C, 82 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
1,609 Posts
One teen has half a brain, put 2 or more together & it nulls to 0. That's why, at least in Ohio, more than 2 teens in a car (the 1st year with a license), without an adult is illegal. I still think that the rider was goaded into it.

·
Super Moderator
31,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If so, wonder how much goading it took. How do you say "Hold my beer, Bubba, and watch this!" in Portuguese?

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Judging by his path, it looked like he was planning on this maneuver, but there was a car in the way.
Cross Gesture Religious item Art Symbol

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Oops! Past, been there, done that. Over 50, we all know what happens. Fixed it, thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts