Honda Rebel Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry to ask, but I cannot find it via search or the faq.

I would like to delete my account here, since I haven't used it for years. Is this possible to do or would an administrator help?

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Sorry. But noone leaves.

·
Super Moderator
13,126 Posts
That is something Admin will have to do.

·
Premium Member
17,771 Posts
Sorry. But noone leaves.

Is that a "none shall pass" type thing...

Or more like a Hotel California type thing?

Seriously, the Admin can take care of it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol! Great! Ah, you've all given me a couple of good laughs.

But, I'm still would like to ask an admin to delete my account. Does the admin monitor all threads, or do I have to contact him or her?

·
Super Moderator
13,126 Posts
Admin monitors this thread.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Dont leave, I promise I will shower!!!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Try brushing your teeth too.

·
Administrator
709 Posts
I'm sorry to ask, but I cannot find it via search or the faq.

I would like to delete my account here, since I haven't used it for years. Is this possible to do or would an administrator help?

I deactivated your account for you.

- dm, community support

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
:sad0139::sad0125::sad0005::sad0125:

·
Read Only
1 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but... I just made this account only to find out I won't be needing it (longish story). I tried to post to the Admin's page asking for my account to be deleted, but it would not let me as a "new user." A pop-up window told me to wait and try again, but that hasn't helped so far. Now I've seen this feed, and it looks like the Admin has too. So. I'm asking the all-powerful Admin to delete my account from here. (Please).

·
Super Moderator
1987 CMX250C AC
2,084 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but... I just made this account only to find out I won't be needing it (longish story). I tried to post to the Admin's page asking for my account to be deleted, but it would not let me as a "new user." A pop-up window told me to wait and try again, but that hasn't helped so far. Now I've seen this feed, and it looks like the Admin has too. So. I'm asking the all-powerful Admin to delete my account from here. (Please).
Well that's a problem
maybe a plea to @Administrator will help to deactivate your account..
admin should get an alert to this post

·
Administrator
709 Posts
I will go ahead and deactivate your account now.

-Mike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts