Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I’m looking for a back seat that will fit my bike. Not looking for anything fancy so if it’s not in perfect condition it doesn’t matter to me. Weirdly enough my back seat was stolen one night while I was at work and it just looks dumb without it.
Also if anyone has back turn signals I would be interested in buying those too.

·
Registered
207 Posts
If no one on the forum has one, check Jack's Rebel warehouse for a used seat. You may have to call if you don't see anything on the site. I just replaced the stems on my rear turn signals. I purchased them from J&P Cycles @ 11.99 each. They have the full assemblies also if you need them. Getting into that rear junction box and sorting/arranging the wires can be a challenge. I just cut the wires where they come through the stem and into the actual turn signal assembly and soldered and sealed them. Same goes for the front signals if you're doing the works. If you're replacing the whole signal assembly along with new stems, you'll probably want to go into the junction box and make your connections at the source. If you are thinking of going with LED signals you'll have to add some things. There are threads here on that specific upgrade. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts