Honda Rebel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just got this bike from some guy with low miles but the problem is that the left turn signals don’t work and the new headlight he put is alright but he made a mess with the wires and now I wanna try to fix it and make it look clean. Just wondering how something like this and where should I start?

·
Super Moderator
31,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If one of the left turn signal bulbs doesn't light up, and the other on that side lights and stays on as long as the switch is engaged, the bulb that doesn't light up is bad.

There are wiring diagrams for the first (1985-87) and second (1996-2016) generation models in the electrical section of this forum.

·
Premium Member
85 CMX 250C, 82 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
1,609 Posts
Welcome to The Forum. The wiring diagrams, & the advice that many of the members are able to give is worth its weight! Good people, willing to help!
The colorized line diagrams are good to copy & even print out for use on the road!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts