Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Honda rebel 250 1985
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning

I recently bought a honda 250 I am loving riding her I am told that she is a limited edition but I can't find much about her anybody any ideas? She is white and gold

·
Super Moderator
7,949 Posts
Welcome to forum n enjoy your ride

·
Premium Member
1985, 86 CMX250C, 81 CM200T, 74 CL360, Invisible to cages, treat them accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
2,875 Posts
I do like the pictures on the Bike of the Month Contest - December 2021 . Was that '85' made after October? If so it's probably a 1986 model year. There were supposedly only 10,000 of those made & a much smaller number of them left.

·
Super Moderator
31,959 Posts
There were no white Limited Edition Rebels. It appears a PO painted the tins, added Limited tank decals, and put them on a Limited Edition bike. Nice looking bike BTW.

·
Registered
Honda rebel 250 1985
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes there was white limited edition rebels apparently more for the Japanese Market the American Market only got the black ones

·
Super Moderator
31,959 Posts
You're right! Seems someone else posted pictures of a white limited edition 250 a while back and it took your reply to remember it. Definitely not a run-of-the-mill model! Did you buy it in the UK?

·
Registered
Honda rebel 250 1985
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes bought in the UK she was imported in 2002 she has been in a garage for 10 years im just trying to find out more about the limited edition but not getting far especially as it was never in the UK market

·
Super Moderator
31,959 Posts
As an Asian bike, it probably has twin carbs. IIRC, the rear brake linkage and possibly the left footpeg/shifter bracket is slightly different than the other market 250s. Other than that, I'm pretty sure everything else (engine, cables, frame, etc.) is the same as North America and European/UK models.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts