Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1985 Honda rebel 250 stock
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Maddie and I rode a 50c moped that I kitted out for about 6 years. Topped out 55 on a good day and flat ground. Got it pretty junked for 100 bucks and rebuilt it, ground up. Got another one in 2020 for my girlfriend. Kept it pretty stock just changed the CV rollers and clutch. Topped out about 50 on a good day and flat ground. Both got stolen (R.I.P)

My dad rode with me since I was born. He used to have a 09' 883 Harley sport low. Sold it when I was younger.

While he was alive my dad and I worked on his old 85' Honda Rebel 250. It was gonna be my first bike once I got my license.

Dad passed away last year. Got the bike back out this summer and am currently in the process of getting my license (Doing the Harley new rider class)

The bike it a little worse for wear but nothing major, all cosmetic. I've started cleaning and resurfacing everything I can and polishing the rest.

Thanks for the read and thanks for all the future support I hope to get from the forms.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Plant
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

·
Super Moderator
31,959 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your bike has aged well!

·
Premium Member
1985, 86 CMX250C, 81 CM200T, 74 CL360, Invisible to cages, treat them accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
2,875 Posts
Nice 1st of the 1st generation! I love the 85 too. My 86 is now on the road. Yours looks GREAT!

·
Super Moderator
7,949 Posts
Welcome to forum n enjoy your ride

1 - 8 of 8 Posts