Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, hope all is well during these weird times going in right now.

Wanted to show my daily rebel and project rebel

My daily 1985 rebel bobber

03173CCB-FB3B-4DE4-8143-A8AC569BF5A1.jpg

E663E8D6-3316-472F-A000-635A5813F134.jpg

E0FF8C6D-26BC-457A-A1C9-1B230209A430.jpg

C171B14F-3DC1-41F1-B1EC-48231627125C.jpg

And this is my project I’ve been working on
1986 rebel roller and putting a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250 6spd water cooled in it!

0A31FA95-3B28-408D-8691-4581E3FEBE15.jpg

·
Registered
140 Posts
That's an ambitious swap, you've obviously got some fab skills to work with.
Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
3,660 Posts
Hey Matthew, Glad you found this forum as well. Are you familiar with Allen Millyard or Michael Waller on Youtube?

·
Super Moderator
29,320 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's an ambitious swap, you've obviously got some fab skills to work with.
Cheers!
Indeed, next step making some motor mounts and a bracket for the radiator

Hey Matthew, Glad you found this forum as well. Are you familiar with Allen Millyard or Michael Waller on Youtube?
thanks, and no I’ll check them out

I love it! Welcome to the group. Love your bobber
Thanks

Welcome to the forum.
Thanks

Welcome fellow New Yorker. Best of luck with your project!
Thanks and good old New York -____- lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Didn’t know his name but yes seen some of mill yards crazy bike builds, took a look at Waller never heard of before but checking his stuff out now

·
Super Moderator
7,813 Posts
Welcome to forum n enjoy your ride, Interesting engine swap

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice job! I thought you could not have the left side radiator hose loop higher then the top of the radiator or there is a chance it will cavitate air and not move fluid. That should make some good power when your done. Thank for all the updates and pics

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice job! I thought you could not have the left side radiator hose loop higher then the top of the radiator or there is a chance it will cavitate air and not move fluid. That should make some good power when your done. Thank for all the updates and pics
Radiator is not set in stone yet, that was just a mock up with some lines n zip ties . It might have to end up getting routed different or might even mount it straight up and down . But can’t figure all that out till I square away the exhaust hopefully this evening

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you decide to mount it up and down you may be able to use a crf450 radiator it mounts that way already. Cant wait to see how it all turns out I will be watching

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you decide to mount it up and down you may be able to use a crf450 radiator it mounts that way already. Cant wait to see how it all turns out I will be watching
The ninja radiator can go side ways or up n down, all radiators work the same. As long as there is a low n high side

·
Super Moderator
29,320 Posts
Is the muffler attached to the swingarm?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts