Honda Rebel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Looks Good! The Sportster seat is longer than the stock seat so did you have to move the tail light?
This picture shows a Corbin seat but no one can tell me what it is suppose to fit, sent a picture to Corbin and they told me to give them the number off the bottom of the seat and I informed them I only had a picture and ask if they recognized it - got no reply.

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tail light has to be moved. I did earlier, because trunk support was blocking it. Per owner of the seat it was taken form 2003 HD Sportster. Depending on the year seat either has a prong or bracket. In any case it has to modified to fit Rebel.
image1.jpg

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
$50.oo for a Sportster seat is one excellent bargain. So how do you like the seat over the stock one?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wow, looks great! I'm sending my stock seat off to Spencers Seats for a supracore rebuild, maybe this is what I should do instead.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I ordered a Corbin for the Rebel and it looks super and is very comfortable. The Rebel original seat made by Honda leaves a lot to be desired.

You can see what the Corbin looks like at my profile pictures. It is black with a thin blue piping to match the bike color. I can't recall the price, but think it was somewhere close to $400.

·
Registered
85 CMX 250C, 82 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
408 Posts

·
Super Moderator
30,605 Posts
See my response to your introductory post.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts