Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Rebel 450 (blue w/title and Black no title yet)
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this set off Amazon as a scratch and dent type of thing. I’m most likely going to sell this one when I finally get the title for it. So far out of the 6 people who have seen it, 3 are for and 3 against. If you were looking to buy, would hard bags be a selling point?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
31,959 Posts
Bags would be a plus for me, since I use my bike to carry stuff. Not sure if I would put a dollar figure on them when negotiating the price, but definitely a plus. If the lights on them work, that would be something I would mention to a prospective buyer as making the bike more conspicuous (and therefore more valuable).

·
Registered
86 Rebel 450 (blue w/title and Black no title yet)
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The lights are the turn signals as it sits now. I’m debating on keeping them on this bike to sell or keeping them for my blue one to keep. I guess I can let the buyer decide. It doesn’t take long to swap around.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The lights are the turn signals as it sits now. I’m debating on keeping them on this bike to sell or keeping them for my blue one to keep. I guess I can let the buyer decide. It doesn’t take long to swap around.
Personally, I like the hard bags, especially since I am looking to replace the rear signals at this time. I'd be interested in knowing the source of the bags.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thank You!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Personally, I like the hard bags, especially since I am looking to replace the rear signals at this time. I'd be interested in knowing the source of the bags.
The bags are a plus they come in handy also last summer I had to do an E stop and put my Rebel down it slid on the bags myself and my passenger had almost no scratches and only the left exhaust pipe was scraped a bit, bags for sure!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts