Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After countless hours spent on this forum (too many, really!), I'm going to direct my attention elsewhere.

I've enjoyed interacting with the mods and members here and regret that what made this forum so great seems to have been lost. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sad to see ya go, but I do understand.

Take care & don't be a stranger

Ride safe.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Sad day indeed, it is the people that made this forum great, and now another great one is gone.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I must've missed the party...

Hopefully the Admin(s) made an honest effort to try and bring peace and resolution to what's causing this break-up.

7+ years and 20k+ posts is no joke. From my brief time here, you were extremely prompt with your interactions and responses, and seemed very religious about your involvement.

Now, don't give up on your Rebel(s).

·
Premium Member
17,771 Posts
It makes me very sad.
It feels like losing a good friend.
Please do keep in touch Flite

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
It also makes me sad that flite is not going to stick around.

·
Super Moderator
7,811 Posts
A sad day indeed to see you leave flite you and your knowledge will be sadly missed

·
Premium Member
11,903 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
That may make two of us not hanging around over there, time will tell.

·
Registered
267 Posts
That's sad to see. Best of luck flite. Bummer too because winters coming up and everyone's gonna be inside trying to find that gremlin in the wiring or figure out what that rattle is or why the bike won't turn over or like myself problem solving a carb that just doesn't want to do shart.

Again best of luck man.

Reactions: Texon Stormy

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have not posted a lot but I have managed to do more riding this season than the last. And will keep on riding and checking in here, I just get busy with all that life stuff.

·
Super Moderator
3,653 Posts
so sad

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Apparently "corporate" has disabled the links. Anyway flite, you know what forum is new and needs votes.

·
Super Moderator
3,653 Posts
i'm looking at that new forum, some good stuff there

Reactions: Texon Stormy

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm so sorry to see you go.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts