Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Rebel in June and knew by July I was going to want something bigger for next season; I loved the little thing, but I need to go further and faster! I put over 3k miles on the Rebel this season and learned a lot. It's helped me go from wobbly and unsure of myself to confident and capable (at least much more so). And this forum has been so helpful! I can't believe the wealth of knowledge that lives here, you guys are fantastic!
I've traded up to an HD Iron 1200 which I hope to love just as much. Someday, though, I'll have a garage and find another little orange Rebel to wrench on :)
Ride safe, all!

·
Premium Member
1985, 86 CMX250C, 81 CM200T, 74 CL360, Invisible to cages, treat them accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
3,618 Posts
Hopefully you enjoy you're new ride at least as much as you did the Rebel.
I also hope the Rebel goes to a good owner.

·
Registered
2002 Rebel 250, 2008 Nighthawk 250
35 Posts
I've traded up to an HD Iron 1200 which I hope to love just as much.
As flitecontrol said, don't be a stranger! I'll be curious to hear your impressions after you've had the Iron 1200 for a while - what you love, what you don't, do you wish you still had the Rebel too, etc.

I've always wanted a Sportster too and the Iron 1200 is probably the best all-around Sportster ever made. I love the looks of the Forty Eight and Seventy Two, but I would NOT love a 2.1-gal peanut tank on a bike that gets only ~45 mpg.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts