Honda Rebel 250 & 450 Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Rebel CA250T T
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have inherited an old rebel that has sat in the garden of my friends house for about 4 years, with no cover. He lost interest in it because of not being able to register it properly because of a frame number problem. I have looked everywhere and not been able to solve the problem. It's a 250 with twin carbs and twin exhausts on the right side, which I believe is a ca250. The frame no is 11 digIts MC08 1132420 and been recorded at a vehicle inspection as VT250F frame would this frame even fit a side by side twin engine?
Can anyone help and tell me what I've aquired. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
31,738 Posts
Welcome. I'm not familiar with the Asian CA250 or the VTF250 and can't answer your questions, but hopefully someone here can. Forum member wjmrty is in Australia, has the twin carb Rebel 250, and may know. If he doesn't see this post and respond, contact him by Personal Message/Conversation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.