Honda Rebel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 CMX 250C, 82 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
1,609 Posts
Welcome! And, Thank you so much for trying to right the injuries done against that defenseless machine.
We'll all try our best to help you resurrect it.

·
Premium Member
85 CMX 250C, 82 GW Remember that you are invisible, treat all others accordingly. Avoids Road RAGE!
1,609 Posts
I'd suggest buying a scrap parts bike that was wrecked. That way you get all the parts that you need and you don't have to pay exorbitant prices. I've got 1 for less than $150 & so far (based on prices on the internet) saved several hundred using parts that I have rather than buying & waiting.

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Less than half the miles of mine & many others. Miles to go!

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Not just a beginner bike! It's the go to bike for many of us that have ridden since childhood. I stopped riding & am selling all my others. I've had many stronger bikes, both in power & how the frame is made. But, this is one of the best motorcycles for just enjoying the ride that I've ever had!

Reactions: Markrkolb
1 - 4 of 4 Posts