Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I am Rebelpeter en have a nice bunch of rebelfriends collected around me and we love to line up and stop for making nice pictures of the Rebel 450 in particular but the 250 is welcome as well! The all-time and 2008 record of putting Rebels on a line now is 10 Rebel 450's, that was achieved last year near the date of my birthday, 9th Oct. 2008. The moment I write this, we recorded today, i.e. Apr.13th, the record for 2009: 7 Rebels on one row. Look at the nice picture of this here:

All time Record of Rebels 450 on a row in The Netherlands (Holland) stated in Oct.2008, 10 on a row:
http://www.motor-forum.nl/forum/list_messages/211191/Honda-Rebel-CMX250-CMX450-deel-2-1.html

2009 Record of Rebels 450 on a row in The Netherlands (Holland) stated in Apr.2009, 7 on a row:
http://www.motor-forum.nl/forum/list_messages/211191/57/Honda-Rebel-CMX250-CMX450-deel-2-58.html

You can glance through all pages (there is a navigator option to go directly to a page at the top of the page) and see many more nice pictures of these beautifull Rebel 450's and sometime a sparse 250. I myself have 5 frames on my name, two are capable of riding on the road, two are incomplete and one is just an empty frame (powder coated, and accompagned by a newly painted gastank and both fenders, candy glory red, my project!). You can take a look at part 1 of these huge Rebel link and scan for even more (but older) pictures, going back in time as far as May 2005.

Old pages (Part 1): http://www.motor-forum.nl/forum/list_messages/107555/0/

My hope, no my wish is that on a sunny day suddenly there are even foreigner Rebelriders visiting me .. please be welcome to message me if you are in the neighbourhood and want to take a look and have a nice chat here. And maybe, one day I will be on your doorstep ....

·
Registered
6,570 Posts
Welcome, Rebelpeter. Nice looking bunch of bikes. Are the 450s fairly common in the Netherlands?

·
Super Moderator
29,308 Posts
Welcome to the forum. In the U.S., they only made the 450 for two years and they are scarce and highly sought after. The bikes in your pictures look great!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Back n '62 I used to live in Eindhoven.....
Great country to live in but haven't been back since...
Welcome to the forum Nederlander!

Henry

·
Registered
535 Posts
Welcome Nederlander, the bikes look great all lined up like that. To bad Honda no longer makes the 450 here. If they did I might have to try one out.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi all,

I am also a NL based Rebel 250 owner. Interested in getting in touch with the local community.
Ping me if anybody still around.

Kind regards
Holland

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hallo Holland, lees nu pas je bericht op Hondarebelforum. Ik rij een 250cc Rebel en woon in Vlaardingen. Waar woon jij??

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi man, welcome!! Half dutch myself, from Sittard to be exact ; )

Man, how i wish i could lay my hands on one of those 450s around here, but i've never actually seen one here in Spain...its like a 500€ note....i know they exist, yet have never seen one up close : )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts