Honda Rebel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a few parts. Here are some pictures of what I need, does anyone know how I can order these? Every website says the item are not available for order.

I need "part #9" from the first picture and "parts #2 and #4" from the second picture.

What I'm trying to do is replace the clutch pedal and also get a new peg mount where I can mount the new clutch pedal. Mine has lots of play and shifting is tough. I figure I new pedal and I new mount can sovle this problem. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
29,654 Posts
I'd check ebay. Usually a lot of used parts there, or ask members here..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd check ebay. Usually a lot of used parts there, or ask members here..

I found the whole pedal/peg set up on ebay but for a 2006 honda rebel. Do you know if the years are all interchangable? I have a 1985, the ebay one is for a 2006.

What do you think?

·
Super Moderator
29,654 Posts
Think you'll need one from the first generation, 1985-1987. IIRC, they changed the bracket and shift linkage on the left rider footpeg between generations. Other than that, the parts you're looking for should interchange. I may have part #9. I'll check in the morning to be sure.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I am looking for a few parts. Here are some pictures of what I need, does anyone know how I can order these? Every website says the item are not available for order.

I need "part #9" from the first picture and "parts #2 and #4" from the second picture.

What I'm trying to do is replace the clutch pedal and also get a new peg mount where I can mount the new clutch pedal. Mine has lots of play and shifting is tough. I figure I new pedal and I new mount can sovle this problem. Any help would be great. Thanks!
Saw this one:

85 86 87 250 CMX CMX250 Honda Rebel LH Shift Linkage Foot Peg Forward Contro | eBay

But I don't know how much you want to spend. Looks like it's got a few bidders. Have you called Jack's Rebel Warehouse yet? Find out what he charges.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
29,654 Posts
Looks like that shifter rod is bowed. If you have a straight replacement, it won't be a problem.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like that shifter rod is bowed. If you have a straight replacement, it won't be a problem.

Thanks again for the help. I ended up winning that auction. I little more than I wanted to spend, but at this time mt options were either the ebay item, or live with a bad clutch pedal.

I am going to replace that bent rod with my current shift rod. I hope everything works smooth now.

Thanks again forum!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm looking for the same part (#9)

New to the forum. Not sure if I should be creating a new post rather than adding to this one, at any rate, I cannot find #9 anywhere, ebay etc,

the part is the 50605-KR3-920 - ARM, L. STEP (Honda #HONDA-50605-KR3-920 or 50605-KR3-000)

mine is cracked/ broken off along the welding seam so the gear shifter is just floating. I have a 1987 honda rebel CMX250 and would be so grateful for any advice.

Best
Darius

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
You can look on EBay or call Jacks Rebel Warehouse for one. Have you looked to see if it can be repaired/welded back. When I got my Rebel the PO had broken the bolt that goes through the shift off. He rewelded the bolt back on.

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
Jack has been known to be slow on emails. Your better off calling and leaving a message if he doesn't answer.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Ranger Dave.

I have recently ordered OEM Honda parts from Bike Bandit..... I check and find that it is cheaper new OEM, especially when they offer free shipping on selected amounts. I Have had good results with OEM Honda from Bike Bandit. I do buy some used stuff on line. Watch for freight costs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Keep watching eBay all the time. I've been looking for a choke for over a year. Woke up in the middle of the night last week and finally found one. I ordered it right away.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts